As I said in my last post, taking a day off from your freelancing activities is necessary every once in a while. When you return, though, work piles up, you do this and that but there is still some unfinished business that you’ve been putting off that needs attention. The list can go on forever, but these are likely some of the most urgent.
10. Prying ass out of seat in front of computer.
9. Trading in those post-it notes for real business cards.
8. Do I need to say it? Stop procrast… ah, I’ll tell you later.
7. Just about anything that involves clients, violent screams and last week.
6. Just about anything that doesn’t involve booze, drugs, unlocking badges, hashtags and friending.
5. Maybe something about that cloud of polluting body odor above your desk.
4. Attack that coffee cup with some dish soap.
3. Go back to the job boards. Make sure there are projects available in case you decide to apply for any.
2. Sending out those 15 or so tweets on how awesome it is that you see the face of Elvis in your cereal. Oh wait, I mean work.
1. Whatever productive thing you were doing five minutes ago before reading this.