Let’s admit it. Working as a freelancer affords you the opportunities to enjoy things that you otherwise wouldn’t in an office setting. Yes, we all do have those little vices and here are the ten best in case you were wondering:
10. The sweet smell of nag champa incense (covering up body odor).
9. Raw coffee, Red Bull and leftover crack blended into a nice smoothie.
8. Same as above but directly injected into veins. Good with a cigarette.
7. Oh, looking at a computer screen and watching the minutes change on the clock.
6. Working… ahh, I’ll work a little later.
5. The bi-weekly vacation trip to the shower.
4. The personal Happy Hour… at noon!
3. Scraping the stuck food off of the keyboard for a light snack.
2. Yeah, like I didn’t see you pick your nose and eat that too.
1. Listening to old Hansen cd at full volume.