Itís to easy for freelancers to overlook the many things that our careers offer us. Here is a short list to remind you to stop and think of them.
10. Enjoy the taste of ramen noodles. Itís like filet mignon if you truly believe.
9. The coffee maker is the most valuable asset youíll ever have. Make sure you give it regular tune ups and maintenance.
8. Your computer is the least valuable asset. Be sure to give it swift kicks and punch-downs to keep it in line.
7. Do yourself a favor and clean up the dust bunny piles in your home. Make them your pets so youíre not so lonely.
6. Take the money you save on clothes, deodorant, soap, etc and buy something useful like clothes, deodorant, soap, etc.
5. Always give your good clients a phone call once in a while. Hit one up for a date if youíre in a slow period.
4. Coffee and cigarettes can add up in cost after a while. Crack is way more cost effective in the long run.
3. Meals are never enjoyed in front of a computer. Savor them over the kitchen sink like real people.
2. Just because you donít smell anything, doesnít mean youíre not.
1. A whole world exists outside of your home and hyperlinks. Check it out.