Look, you know it when you know it. Freelancing is not for you so time to cut your losses and move on to other opportunities… or just chill, drink beer and watch TV full time. Here’s how you know its time to quit:
10. Clients are real mean to you.
9. Couldn’t handle the flexible scheduling.
8. Need more time to freak out about bad economy.
7. Found better job cashing checks for some Nigerian company.
6. Didn’t know freelancers actually worked.
5. Out of sick days and vacation.
4. For some reason, you just don’t get those checks every two weeks like you use to.
3. Them clients just don’t understand good work when they see it.
2. Didn’t get that promotion that you were hoping for.
1. Your boss is a total loser.
My apologies for those of you who ended up here thinking this was serious. Freelancers don’t quit… we suffer on!