You know, I seem to find myself whining a lot… clients late on payment, damn coffee stain on my computer screen. Well, enough of that. Positivity is the key to enlightenment, and to keep from writing that nasty email for today.
10. Twitter: live proof that you’re not the only one goofing off at any point in time.
9. IE8 because, without it, I don’t think I’d have much work to do.
8. Due to the evolution of being able to give a summary of Moby Dick in 140 characters or less, emails have followed now suit.
7. Ditto for calls.
5. Mashable: Keeps you up-to-date on things you should keep up with but don’t really give a crap about.
4. I haven’t gone blind yet from holding the mouse too long.
3. Ending the work days watching a beautiful sunrise.
2. The best education I’ve ever had: mistakes.
1. Spending each and every day staring into a 1600 X 1200. Just as long as I’m still above ground that day.