I’m not ashamed to admit it, I’ve used a Windows PC all my life. Sure, we like to make fun of it but often it is taken for granted for the workhorse that it is. It’s time we acknowledge its longtime use and give you some signs that it may be on its way to keeping that start button off for good.
10. Just can’t keep up anymore with those annoying little iPods.
9. Way exhausted from loading up all them heavy Photoshop files.
8. All those nasty viruses from porn site visits finally catching up with it.
7. Just had it with your grandparents using it whenever they come around.
6. Doesn’t quite share the same connection with your Twitter friends as you do.
5. That goes double for Facebook.
4. Been dying to show off for the past month that nifty blue screen.
3. It wasn’t like it didn’t notice you eagerly browsing around the Apple store.
2. Face it, they don’t make them today like they did those Windows 95 machines.
1. Going on a permanent defrag with Clippy .
And while we're on the subject...