It’s that time of year again, as if those million ads you see all over the place haven’t reminded you already. Yes, back to school for the kiddies but freelancers often reminisce of those days of old. In fact, here are the top reasons we wouldn’t mind stopping by class with Mrs. Daily again.
10. Bullying kids is a little more profitable these days.
9. Could really impress other students with your Twitter follower count.
8. Might as well check back on that old teacher crush you had. You know, just to be sure.
7. Have to see in person why those damn kids are so smart nowadays.
6. Can recruit classmates to fill in on projects in exchange for candy.
5. Have to warn all the kids about the perils of getting a real job when they grow up.
4. You have excellent trade value with your stash of gourmet coffee and and Red Bull.
3. Trying to end caffeine addiction with phonics.
2. Need some new people to swoon about my iPhone to.
1. Have to warn the kids what a real nerd looks like when all grown up.
And while we're on the subject...