Yes, it’s one of those few celebrated holidays of the summer. So before you’re about to scarf down your allotment of barbecue and potato salad for the year or head out to Yosemite for a nice hike and a picnic, you may have already realized you’re at the midpoint of the year. Already!
While you’re resting and recharging, it’s also a good time to reflect on the past year so far. Is your freelancing business going how it should? Is there anything you want to change or haven’t begun to do yet? What can you do better?
Those are a few questions a serious freelancer would think about throughout the year. So I’ll leave a few compiled posts here to get you started for the holiday break.
- 7 Things You Can Do Today to be a Better Freelancer: Uh, I mean for Monday, when the barbecue hangover passes.
- The $100/Hour Freelancer: Hey, it is a goal that is possible for you.
- 4 Surefire Ways to Stay a Mediocre Freelancer: Because if you’re not improving, well… just read the article.
- Are You Digesting Too Much Information? Maybe that barbecue hangover wasn’t from the barbecue after all.
- Obsessive Compulsiveness and Freelancing Success: Yes, successful freelancers have their quirks too.
- Freelancing’s Biggest Disclaimer: It’s always helpful to keep the cons of freelancing in the back of your head so you can continue to freelance.
- Finally! Stop Forgetting About Your Backups: A topic that can’t be mentioned enough. You do consistently do one, right?
Happy 4th of July!
And while we're on the subject...