There’s nothing like true client relationships. Yet one second you’re riding high from the hefty paychecks and the next second, poof. Gone. Nothing left but a polite email wishing you well but your services are no longer needed. The only thing we ask is why have you done so on thee? Here are the real reasons:
10. Convinced you were cheating with other clients.
9. Knows you’re a gold digger looking out for another with more money.
8. Seems to think you have some sort of time commitment issues.
7. Couldn’t afford you any longer.
6. Saw misspelling in portfolio. Instant deal-breaker.
5. Felt you weren’t giving enough (white) space.
4. Couldn’t get over finding out about those bad porno websites you made some years back.
3. “Sorry, you’re just not working out for me.”
2. Long lost freelancer suddenly came back into the picture.
1. You never called. EVER!
And while we're on the subject...