If you freelance, have you ever stopped and wondered why the hell you are in the first place? Yeah, me too on occasion. So here we have the top ten reasons we freelance so maybe you can find one and put it to rest:
10. You now get to put CEO title in email signatures.
9. You no longer have to sit by that same smelly dude on the bus while commuting to work.
8. You had been in an entry-level position for, oh, nine years.
7. Because freelancers have it soooooo easy. The lucky bastards.
6. You already had a water cooler at home to hang out at.
5. You prefer not to have to explain those background and credit checks done while applying to jobs.
4. You went postal at old job. Probably not wanted back.
3. You can’t get fired anymore for being on Twitter and watching porn online while working.
2. You can now go weeks on end without giving a shit about hygiene.
1. Two words: Mo’ money! What? Really? Uh… nevermind then.
And while we're on the subject...